
Pinterest: an endless source of inspiration!!
This new project started with a Pin from Kristi Hogan on Pinterest: 4 kitchen towels from one warp.
Because my daughter in Japan lacks good tea towels: I wanted to make her some with red in them, since that is the colour of all her kitchen accessories.

Finally a picture of my warping board, which is going to be replaced by a warping mill soon.......I hope: my husband is going to make me one.
Drinking wine while dressing a loom? Smart? Think not!!

Well, there is still progress.......

How many still to go.........?

The best step in the process.....start weaving.

Kristi's description was complete and clear. From her record sheet I made my own new record sheet. And me being a computer freak: made it into a spreadsheet with all the calculations in it.

Four similar, though different tea towels.

Ready to be send to Japan.


Well, there is still progress.......

How many still to go.........?

The best step in the process.....start weaving.

Kristi's description was complete and clear. From her record sheet I made my own new record sheet. And me being a computer freak: made it into a spreadsheet with all the calculations in it.

Four similar, though different tea towels.

Ready to be send to Japan.

Reacties
Een reactie posten