
Because the first set of towels shrunk at least 15 percent, I want to try and make a set that will be the intended size after washing.
So this is the weaving log I made for the new towels.
The colours were pretty much determined by some knitting cotton I bought at the "Action" and some Knitting cotton I received from a friend.

This time the warping was less of a problem: I don't know why. Maybe I was calmer starting this project because of just having to repeat something I had already done before: I knew how the pattern would work out and I knew what I wanted to do different.
I started dressing the loom on saturday the 13th of June:

On sunday afternoon the 14th of June I started weaving!!!

First 7 cm of twill for a seem:

Than the waffle weave from "Juniper McClanathan" I found on Weavolution.com:


The colours really make me happy!!!
Perfect way to keep the cross sticks together.

Finished....

Reacties
Een reactie posten