
A more or less hidden project for a new arrival in November this year.
The colours were specified: petrol, powder pink, Danish blue and Japanese green:
The pattern I found on Weaving Today: and this is the one I chose.
It took me a while to calculate everything, but here it is.

Like always at this stage I think: is this ever going to be organized again?!
But in the end it always does...

In the morning the sun touches the loom.....beautiful!

The colours.


Love the pattern: M's and O's. Probably gonna use this again with a coloured warp.

15 December 2015......ready.....
Biasbinding made from material which used to be the cradle lining of my kids.

Mira's present is ready :)
Heeeeeee Let it gooooooooo let it goooooooooo mis ik hier bij dit mooie filmpje!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWas iets te heftig voor zo'n rustig filmpje....hihi
VerwijderenPrachtig mam!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDankjewel liefje <3
Verwijderen