Wool that I spun and twined from a fleece once imported from Luxembourg.

This is my set-up ...

To get it right each time I've made little labels with instruction on my warping mill.

The base of the mill used to be part of old equipment from my work.

The warp was very "substantial".

The widest I could manage.

Halfway there...

I like the pattern, even in one color.

Weaving up tempo!

Needed more wool for the weft.

Getting there
Loads of broken warp threads: next time different and stronger warp ...

Cutting off the warp is the most rewarding phase in the weaving.

The cloth is heavy but soft.

At least 5,5 metres: must be enough for a winter coat ...
Will be updated as soon as there is progress :)

This is my set-up ...

To get it right each time I've made little labels with instruction on my warping mill.

The base of the mill used to be part of old equipment from my work.

The warp was very "substantial".

The widest I could manage.

Halfway there...

I like the pattern, even in one color.

Weaving up tempo!

Needed more wool for the weft.

Getting there
Loads of broken warp threads: next time different and stronger warp ...

Cutting off the warp is the most rewarding phase in the weaving.

The cloth is heavy but soft.

At least 5,5 metres: must be enough for a winter coat ...
Will be updated as soon as there is progress :)

Reacties
Een reactie posten